Deadline: December 2, 2021
Youth Opportunities Global Ambassador Program 2022
The Global Ambassador Program is one of the most engaging programs of Youth Opportunities. It has engaged youth from more than 130 countries in the world with its first-ever appearance in 2018.
After getting a huge amount of response in the last cohort, we are back again with this amazing opportunity for you to become part of the global youth community.
As a global platform, Youth Opportunities promotes both national and international opportunities to facilitate symmetrical access to information. As a part of our broader aspiration, we want to engage talented youngsters from every country, who will become an ambassador of YO in their respective countries to facilitate access to opportunities for youth in their community.
Do you want to be a part of this global family and represent Youth Opportunities as the face of your country?
“YO Global Ambassador Program 2022” is here to give you this very platform!
Responsibilities as a Global Ambassador:
- Promote and spread the cause of Youth Opportunities in your country which is “free, easy and instant access to opportunities for all ”.
- Plan and organize different campaigns and programs to ensure access to opportunities in your locality.
- Manage the Youth Opportunities Social Media platforms ( Facebook group etc.) for your country.
- Acquire new members in your provided social media groups.
- Communicate with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Share and circulate relevant, local, and global opportunities to your community.
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with different student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations to organize mutually beneficial programs.
- Accrue experience working in an international job environment, while leading projects with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements, and experience with millions of youth through Youth Opportunities’ English blog and boost your social profile.
- Receive certificates from Youth Opportunities upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your networks and learn from global leaders and resource persons.
- Represent your country at the international level and get a kick-start for your international career.
- Attend and represent your country and Youth Opportunities to various national and international programs.
- Between the ages of 16 and 30 years.
- Enthusiastic to promote the purpose of Youth Opportunities, which is to ensure that all youth have equal access to opportunities.
- Students in their second or third year of college or university, particularly those in their second or third year, are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Ability to work with G-suite (Google Drive, Google Doc, Google Sheets, Google forms etc.)
- Actively engage in extracurricular activities such as public speaking, debate, program design and organization, and so on.
- Ability to mobilize a team and plan activities will be an added advantage when demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Be available for a minimum of 12 months to work with Youth Opportunities.
ALSO READ: Youth In Development Fellowship 2022
Eligible Regions: Open for All (Except for Bangladesh, as we have a separate program for Bangladeshi Youth)
- Apply online through the given link.
- If you face any technical difficulty during the application process, please reach out to our team in either of the following ways: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, check this link for the Frequently Asked Questions.
For more information Youth Opportunities Global Ambassador Program 2022
For more updates on other Opportunities Join us on our social media platforms