Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023
Applications are now open for the 8th cohort of the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of The Netherlands that provides young entrepreneurs across Africa and the Middle East with the necessary training, mentorship, network, funding and facilities to start and grow their businesses. Specific focus is given to entrepreneurs creating innovative and sustainable solutions to local challenges and contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. We partner with various stakeholders, including local, Dutch and international companies, universities, governments and other organisations. By using their local expertise, we can optimally support and strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
- The programme will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic.
- This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
Other benefits include:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
The programme will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic.
- The 50 semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a compulsory two-day-long bootcamp in which a jury decides who are best placed to join the incubation programme.Selection
- Selection will be conducted according to the performance during the bootcamp. At the end of the bootcamp, 20 young entrepreneurs will be selected to participate for six months.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023
- Government of Qatar Scholarships 2023 for International Students
- SAWISE ANGUS Scholarships for Sub Saharan African Female Students
- RASH Scholarship 2023 for Young Nigerian Students
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Prize for Innovation 2023 (worth N5,000,000)
- GLF Social Media Ambassador Program 2023
- MRS OIL Nigeria PLC 2023 Scholarship Scheme for Young Nigerian Students
- World Press Photo Contest 2023 For Photographers