Global Citizen Prize: Cisco Youth Leadership Award 2023
Applications are now open for the Global Citizen Prize Cisco Youth Leadership Award 2023. The Global Citizen Prize Cisco Youth Leadership Award honors an individual aged 18-30 who has contributed meaningfully towards the goal of ending extreme poverty.
The Global Citizen Prize Award was established by Cisco and Global Citizen to recognize and lift up a young person positively impacting the world, demonstrate the impact that young people are having on achieving the United Nation’s Global Goals, and accelerate global problem solving.
Cisco and Global Citizen are united in the belief that young people around the world are leading the way to create and implement solutions to achieve the Global Goals, and to accelerate global problem solving. That is why they created the Cisco Youth Leadership Award.
- The award includes a $250,000 prize paid to the organization to which the individual contributes.
- Open to individuals aged 18 years to 30 years;
- Applicants should operate or work for an existing organization;
- Applicants may be from anywhere in the world.
Entrants will be selected based on individual merit and organizational strength in advancing one or more of the United Nation Global Goals for Sustainable Development, based on the following five criteria:
- Global Citizenship
- Technology Innovation
Applications closes by January 20, 2023
For more information, visit Global Citizen Prize Award 2023
- Government of Qatar Scholarships 2023 for International Students
- SAWISE ANGUS Scholarships for Sub Saharan African Female Students
- RASH Scholarship 2023 for Young Nigerian Students
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Prize for Innovation 2023 (worth N5,000,000)
- GLF Social Media Ambassador Program 2023
- MRS OIL Nigeria PLC 2023 Scholarship Scheme for Young Nigerian Students
- World Press Photo Contest 2023 For Photographers