Government of Qatar Scholarship 2023
Apply now for the Government of Qatar Scholarship 2023. The state of Qatar Scholarship is a nomination to benefit from scholarships at the Religious Institute at the Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs State of Qatar.
The Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs is one of the important ministries in the State of Qatar, which implements Islam as a methodology and thought.
It is concerned with the affairs of Muslims from the pulpits of mosques, in the arenas of calling to God, and in the management, maintenance, and supervision of God’s houses in order to achieve the comfort of Muslims, citizens, and residents.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must take note of the following:
- Registration for scholarship students begins in September and ends at the end of December of each year, and no application received after this date will be considered.
- Scholarships are offered in the preparatory and secondary stages at the religious institute, and within the prescribed age limits as determined by the Ministry of Education in the State of Qatar (Attachment 1).
- The scholarship applicant must be a Muslim who speaks the Arabic language and is fluent in reading and writing, and must be among the outstanding students, with a score of not less than (80%), and the certificates must be certified by the official authorities.
- That the scholarship applicant has studied the English language because it is the foreign language that the student studies in the religious covenant.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Scholarship students will be given an annual round-trip economy class ticket to spend the summer vacation in their country.
- The student is given monthly pocket money throughout the academic year, the value of which is as follows:
- 350 riyals for the preparatory stage
- 400 riyals for the secondary stage
- The student is granted an additional 100 riyals as a reward for excellence in the event that the student obtains an average of 90% or more, and it continues until the next exam and is decided in If the student’s average falls below 90%, this bonus will continue until the end of the academic year.
- The student resides in the residence and is provided with the three meals in full.
Provides transportation for students to and from school.
Books and stationery prescribed for the student are given free of charge, and a book allowance is given to the student in the amount of a full month’s salary reward once a year during the International Book Fair.
- The Ministry takes care of all health and treatment expenses for the student throughout the period of his scholarship.
- The Ministry takes care of all expenses of fees for issuing official papers (residence, renewal, health cards, etc.)
- Various activities (religious – academic – social – cultural – sports – and others).
- The scholarship applicant should submit a certificate of good conduct attested by the official authorities in his country.
- Submitting a certificate from a government agency stating that the student is free from communicable and infectious diseases, attested by the official authorities in his country.
- A letter of nomination from an official authority in the country of the student, indicating the full address.
- Filling out a scholarship application to study in religious institute schools in the State of Qatar (in Arabic) and stamping it with the seal of the student’s nominating body (scholarship application form) .
- The original certificate of the highest educational certificate obtained by the student, with a list of the subjects he studied, as well as his certificate of primary or preparatory stage, in addition to the certificate of success in the last academic grade in which the student succeeded in the other grades, and the certification of this certificate from the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of the State of Qatar Or any Gulf or Arab embassy in the country from which the certificate was issued in the absence of a Qatari embassy.
- The original birth certificate or a certified copy thereof
- A certified copy of the passport so that its validity extends for a period of not less than three years, and that the passport is ordinary and issued by the country from which the applicant is nominated and is not a temporary passport or a document, and that the applicant’s data in the passport include (name, date of birth and place of birth), Conform to other documents that are attached to the application, such as birth certificates and educational certificates.
December 31st, 2022
- SAWISE ANGUS Scholarships for Sub Saharan African Female Students
- RASH Scholarship 2023 for Young Nigerian Students
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Prize for Innovation 2023 (worth N5,000,000)
- GLF Social Media Ambassador Program 2023
- MRS OIL Nigeria PLC 2023 Scholarship Scheme for Young Nigerian Students
- World Press Photo Contest 2023 For Photographers