Graduate Trainee Program at Hapag Lloyd
The Graduate Trainee Program at Hapag Lloyd will provide you with the opportunity to impact the world through their efforts to drive sustainability in shipping, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive, dynamic, and diverse workplace.
- You have the opportunity to join our Graduate Trainee program where we shall provide you the chance to get to know how a modern shipping company operates, acquire professional knowledge and gain practical experience as you build a career with us.
- The Graduate Trainee participates in this program designed to identify and develop future talent for the organization across functional areas.
- During your traineeship, you will learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes.
- You will get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you will support our management team with their daily tasks.
- This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience as they build their managerial competencies and advancement into leadership roles.
As a trainee, your role will be to support different functions in the planning and implementation of various process improvement procedures and systems digitization through interaction with employees across the organization. Some of your roles and responsibilities will involve:
- Collaborating across the different functions within the organization in order to gain a deep understanding of how the company operates.
- Supporting managers with various tasks in order to appreciate the daily processes and expected outcomes (e.g., policy making, goal setting, report writing)
- Providing necessary administrative support in areas of data entry, report writing, analysis of data, meeting set ups, event planning etc.
- Participating in various company events such as meetings, workshops, customer engagements, traveling to other offices as required.
- Assist in providing research and work on projects that help the company to increase efficiencies in its processes, innovate, continuous improvement and mitigate risks.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff on how to handle disputes, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes and following all company regulations, health and safety regulations.
- Fulfilling any requirements, complete any required evaluations and meeting goals as set out at the start of your traineeship program.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in any field of study or bias to Management\ Social Sciences\ Art\ Engineering \Sciences\IT.
- Professional qualification in your field of study Business Systems / IT
- Knowledge of user application systems (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)