The NITDA-Digital Economy Employability Programme (DEEP) seeks to promote widespread digital adoption, optimize existing digital infrastructure, and link participants to more extensive opportunities within the Digital Economy.
To be eligible for the NITDA-DEEP Program, You MUST be a…
- Beginner in the Digital Economy with NO prior IT skills
- Have an interest in IT skill development
- Available for training in your State of Residence.
- Ready to dedicate 2 hours daily for self-paced certification
1. Discover opportunities in the Digital Economy
2. Jumpstart one of the top 10 in-demand Digital Skills
3. Learn Skills to set up Google Business Profile, and Google Suite and monetize content online
4. Connect to learning platforms
5. Learn how to use data and analytics for business decisions
Application Deadline – November 30, 2022
Training begins on 5th December, 2022.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the Digital Economy Employability Programme (DEEP) scheme organized by NITDA, candidates are required to follow below procedures.
- Visit the official registration portal https://deep.nitda.gov.ng/
- Scroll to mid-section of the page to locate the application button or tab here to go directly feel the application form.
- While on the application page, individuals are required to fill the form with their correct information having met the requirements needed for registration.
- When done filling the form, you will need to tab on the “Submit Application” button located underneath the application form to send in your entry.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
For More Information:
- LEAP Africa Social Innovators Fellowship Programme 2022/2023 for young changemakers
- The Afrinvest Analyst Programme 2023 for young Nigerian graduates
- Deloitte Tax Academy Programme 2022 for young Nigerians
- Request for Applications: SMEDAN/Sterling Bank Matching Fund Program for Micro and Small Businesses (Get btw N500k to N2.5M)