Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services.
The Deloitte Tax Academy invites interested candidates to participate in its internship/training programme. The purpose of Deloitte Tax Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Tax & Regulatory Services.
Interested candidates must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Be a chartered accountant.
- Not be more than 28 years old.
- Posess not more 2 years’ experience.
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Deloitte Tax Academy Programme 2022
- SMEDAN/Sterling Bank Matching Fund Program for Micro and Small Businesses (Get btw N500k to N2.5M)
- Transforming Nigerian Youths Program
- The JCI Nigeria Business Grant for Women Entrepreneurs is now accepting applications (Get upto N1.5 million))
- Call for application: Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay (JAME) Competition 2023 for Nigerian Students (₦200,000 prize)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP