Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship
The Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship gives African students and recent graduates the opportunity to access training, resources, financial support and a network of mentors to develop their entrepreneurial skills and start building their own venture. The 8-month program develops the exceptional entrepreneurial skillset and mindset of leaders to drive social and financial impact.
- The Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship accepts students and recent graduates from all academic disciplines, and from any African post-secondary institution. Whether you are already working on a business or you are looking to start something new, we can help you.
- The Jim Leech Mastercard FoundationFellowship is looking for participants who are committed to developing their entrepreneurial mindset and taking advantage of the resources provided to develop their own enterprise. The program is delivered virtually and can be completed at any pace, however the most committed participants will commit at least 10 hours per week. In order to progress through the program phases, participants will submit assignments online, adhering to strict deadlines.
- The program content is delivered in English. Mentorship may be offered in English and French.
- Business bootcamp delivered by Queen’s University faculty and industry leaders who bring decades of combined entrepreneurship and C-Suite experience
- The Disciplined Entrepreneurship framework, a proven step-by-step framework for scalable startups developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Pitch coaching and mastery
- Live workshops on marketing, goal setting, and recruiting are held throughout the program
- Opportunity to earn micro-credentials on Entrepreneurship awarded by Queen’s University for successful completion the courses
- Up to 60 Fellows will be selected in the The Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation fellowship final phase to receive a stipend of $500 CAD
- Opportunities to pitch for prizes of up to $15,000 CAD in the pitch competition at the end of the program
- Opportunities to travel to the Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre to build lasting connections that will help your further your business venture.
Mentorship and Networking
- Liaise with mentors and speakers leading innovation and entrepreneurship in North America
- Access a Global Network of Queen’s entrepreneurial alumni
- Join a cohort of thousands of like-minded students and recent grads from across Africa
- Fellows are matched to industry leaders and entrepreneurs in the final phase of the program
- Receive feedback at important startup milestones.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the 2023 Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship Programme
- CyberGirls Fellowship Programme 2023 for Female Africans (Fully funded)
- TechBridge Acceleration Program for African startups ($200,000 in investment)
- TechWomen Leadership Program 2023 in the USA | Fully Funded
- Call for application: Max Thabiso Edkins Climate Ambassador Program(Fully-funded)
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1 OR WHATSAPP 2 OR WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Leave a Reply