TechBridge is a technology Incubator and Accelerator that supports tech-venture founders through the hurdles of early-stage innovation and business development.
The selection criteria is:
- Must be a post-revenue start-up
- Startup that has a validated market and product
- Technology-enabled solutions
- Start-ups that generate a positive impact to society
The benefits include:
- Tailored Growth Support: Support offered through our coaches, mentors, trainers and experts is tailored for each enterprise based on extensive analysis of the enterprise’s growth gaps and hurdles.
- Investments: The TechBridge Accelerator offers an equity based investment opportunity of up to $ 200,000 for startups meeting its investment criteria.We also provide an opportunities to pitch externally to our international network of investors after 6 months of the programme.
- Learning Approach: The programme offers a unique knowledge transfer approach through tailored content from our international knowledge partners.
- Access to the TechBridge Hub: Each selected companies will get access to our Hub and desk-space for operations for up to 3 years.
- Access to the Community: Access to our vibrant community of founders and professional talents. We also facilitate introduction to our wide network of industry experts and innovators.
- Access to Support Tools & Resources: We compliment knowledge and support through our curated tools and resources designed to fast track your growth.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the TechBridge Acceleration Program 2023
- NPC Recruitment Updates for the 2023 Population Census
- IGI Graduate Language Fellowship 2023 ($20,000 worth stipend)
- Call for application: Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay (JAME) Competition 2023 for Nigerian Students (₦200,000 prize)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP