Application is now open for Florida State University Scholarship for postgraduate studies. The Florida State University Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of selected candidates and will also provide up to $29,000 in annual stipends.
The scholarship is awarded as graduate assistantships in forms of research assistantships and/or teaching assistantships, which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in an allied field from an accredited college or university;
- Fulfil the requirements for the baccalaureate degree or its equivalent.
- Hold an undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher;
- The Scholarship period will cover the full costs of study which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
- Students are awarded with a stipend of $26,000 (Masters applicants) and $29,000 (PhD applicants).
Applicants must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- A baccalaureate degree transcript
- An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- A minimum revised GRE percentile of at least 48% on the verbal portion and 75% on the quantitative portion of the test.
- Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the student’s work and background;
- A personal statement of professional goals; and
- Proof of English Proficiency
December 31, 2022
For more information: Visit Florida University Official Webpage
- Call for application: Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay (JAME) Competition 2023 for Nigerian Students (₦200,000 prize)
- University of Twente 2023 Scholarship For International Students (Fully Funded to Netherlands)
- Women In Africa and Deloitte Mentoring Programme 2022
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Masters Programme 2023 (Funded to the UK)
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1 OR WHATSAPP 2 OR WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Leave a Reply