Job Vacancies at Dangote Cement Plc 2022
Job Vacancies at Dangote Cement Plc 2022 are now open for all who are passionate to work with Dangote Cement Plc located in Mtwara.
Dangote Cement is a subsidiary of Dangote Industries, which was founded by Aliko Dangote in 1981 as a trading business with an initial focus on the importation of bagged cement and other commodities such as rice, sugar, flour, and salt.
Over time, the Group began to import bulk cement into the Apapa and Port Harcourt terminals, which it then bagged for distribution. Through the 1990s, the Group made a strategic decision to transition from a trading based business into a fully-fledged integrated manufacturing operation. This is where our ambitious plan to become Africa’s leading cement producer began.
Positions: ICT Officer
Provide hands-on technical support on all IT related issues to end users at DCP Tanzania.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st line support for local and remote end-users, resolving IT related technical issues and providing assistance for Windows OS and related software applications
- Install, deploy and maintain IT equipment including laptops, desktops, phones, mobile devices, peripherals and setup of IT equipment on user’s desks;
- Take on daily queries from internal users answering IT related questions and resolve problems related with IT software and services;
- Track all IT end user related requests within the Internal Service desk ticketing system;
- On-boarding and off-boarding users including identity and access management;
- Responsible to liaise with 3rd party IT vendors to procure , maintain and securely recycle Internal IT equipment;
- Provide basic IT induction training to end users;
- The potential to assist with Internal IT systems administration, including systems monitoring, patch management and backups;
- Perform additional duties and assignments as required in support of internal IT systems.
- Boise State University Student Login 2022
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/2024 for Master Study in a Low or Middle-income Commonwealth country. (Fully Funded)
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies : Job Vacancies at Dangote Cement Plc
- Good understanding and working knowledge of service support policies, processes and procedures.
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting relevant enterprise applications including SAP.
- Strong knowledge and experience in supporting MS Windows & MS Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of relevant hardware support and installation procedures.
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure and applications.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Customer service orientation.
Benefits : dangote careers registration portal
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development.
Positions: Finance Management Trainees Programmer
The Finance Management Trainee Programme is focused on fresh graduates with a view transferring foundational knowledge and practical skills required for their career advancement in our finance department.
Qualifications, Profile and Experience: www dangote com recruitment
- Recent (2021 & 2022) graduates from any field (preferably Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce) with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- No work experience is required.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills.
- Adaptive person.
If you meet this qualifications and profile and are willing to work for a dynamic organisation and department at Mtwara, Southern Tanzania, please apply to us on or before 25th November 2022
Benefits: dangote group job recruitment
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development