The administration of the University of Ilorin earlier announced that sales of Post-UTME Screening Application forms for the 2022–2023 session would begin on November 7th, 2022. As of today, November 7th, the sale of Post-UTME Screening Application forms has officially started on the school website, www.unilorin.edu.ng.
The University of Ilorin’s (UNILORIN) Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2022–2023 Academic Session has officially been released, and online registrations are now open.
Requirements For UNILORIN Post-UTME Registration
You need to make certain that you are eligible to apply before going on to obtain a form. The following criteria must be met in order to obtain a Unilorin Post-UTME form for the 2022/2023 session:
- All UME candidates who scored 180 and above in the just concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
- All Direct Entry Candidates who made UNILORIN their first choice
- You Must be 16 years old
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- Your O’level result must not be more than two sittings
Cost Of UNILORIN Post-UTME Form
It is recommended to have a budget of at least $3,000 even if the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) administration charges $2,000 for the Post-UTME form. Especially if you intend to register at a cybercafé, keep this in mind. Along with other fees, you can also be required to pay a few.
How To Apply
- Get the UNILORIN Post-UTME Form from the UNILORIN Undergraduate Portal
- Click on the Post-UTME form publication
- Make sure to follow every instruction provided on the portal so as to buy and register for the UNILORIN Post-UTME screening exercise, be sure to print out your Registration slip after the above procedures, then, await your screening date and the admission list.
Application Closing Date
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has announced that the registration period for the Post-UTME screening tests for 2022–2023 will close on December 14th, 2022. In other words, on December 14, the registration website for the Post-UTME for 2022/2023 would be closed. It is encouraged to register as soon as is practical and before the deadline even though we are unsure if there will be an extension.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP