Application Requirements for NPC Ad hoc Staff Recruitment
Below are the requirements:
- Applicants must have a National Identification Number (NIN)
- Functional electronic mail address (E-mail). We recommend Gmail.
- Valid and functional mobile phone number
- Applicants must have a bank account with any commercial bank in Nigeria such as UBA, First Bank, Access, GTB, Zenith, etc. Note: Students or NYSC account is not allowed.
- Must have valid Educational certification such as a secondary diploma, high school diploma, bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or doctorate degree.
- Applicants must be computer literate, i.e. know how to use a computer, smart phone and tablet.
How to Apply
To submit your application, click here to get a link for the registration portal.
Note: NPC ad-hoc staff recruitment 2023 application portal is temporarily shut down between 7th and 13th November 2022. Therefore, after 13th November 2022, the portal will open again to receive application. Stay on this website for updates.
- NDLEA Recruitment for 2022/2023 Will Begin Soon – Read More
- NPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal | www.nationalplanning.gov.ng
- Dollar to Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today | USD to Naira
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP