The Google.org AI for the Global Goals Call for Applications seeks organizations from around the world that are using artificial intelligence (AI) to accelerate progress toward the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Funding applications are currently being accepted on an ongoing basis.
Google.org will collaborate with partners and AI specialists to evaluate initiatives and choose organizations that will get funding.
Google.org will provide help based on this type of project through a combination of financial support, product donations, and technical knowledge.
The Call for Applications is open to any non-profit charity, other non-profit organization, public or private academic or research institution, or for-profit social entrepreneurship enterprise with a charitable project.
Your organization must have a registered office in your home country.
Organizations and initiatives based in Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, the so-called Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics (DNR and LNR), or Syria are unable to apply.
Individuals with no organizational affiliation are unfortunately ineligible.
Profit businesses registered or incorporated under their country’s laws may apply if their proposed project has a express charitable goal and they are willing to open source any intellectual property developed (or distributed) with the financing.
- There is no set amount that recipients may seek or receive if they are chosen. Google.org AI for Social Good funding has historically ranged from $500k to $2M, with a median of $1.3M.
- Applicants must be able to absorb a significant amount of funding. Google.org will provide assistance based on the sort of initiative through a combination of finance, product donations, and technical knowledge.
- Google.org encourages applicants to submit budgets that are accurate representations of the extent of their proposal. Similarly, any additional resources offered will be suited to the project’s requirements.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Masters Programme 2023 (Funded to the UK)
- Non-Artisan Learnership at Palabora Mining Company (PMC)
- IREX Community Engagement Exchange (CEE) Program 2023 for civil society leaders (Fully Funded to the United States)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP