NPC hiring is still going on until 2022. Are you considering applying for the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Census in 2022? The NPC is encouraging qualified applicants to submit applications for the 2022 hiring process.
There are openings at the National Planning Commission. View the positions that are open, the credentials needed, and the application process for the NPC recruiting 2022.
Take the time to study this tutorial if you’re interested in NPC jobs because it will help you submit your application on the recruitment website effectively.
NPC Recruitment Form 2022
The National Planning Commission is now hiring, the form is accessible online at www.nationalplanning.gov.ng, the NPC careers portal. Most crucially, submitting an application to the National Planning Commission is completely free. Please ignore any information or people requesting payment in return for the form.
NPC Recruitment Eligible States
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the www.population.gov.ng recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NPC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the National planning commission recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.nationalplanning.gov.ng. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit recruitment.adhoctrialnationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Pounds to Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today | GBP to Naira
- Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for young Nigerians