Fresh graduates looking for internship positions in NCBA’s business units have the opportunity to launch their careers through the NCBA Bank Kenya Go Getter Internship Program.
The initiative seeks to provide graduates with first-hand corporate experience in keeping with the Education Citizenship Agenda while giving top-performing interns a chance to be added to the banks’ talent pipeline for future opportunities.
The duration of the NCBA Bank Kenya Go Getter Internship Program is six (6) months.
You must fulfill the requirements below in order to be eligible for the program:
- Minimum honors of 2nd Upper Class Division in your undergraduate degree
- Minimum grade of B- (minus) in KCSE with at least a B- (minus) in both Mathematics and English.
- Must have graduated in the last 12 months.
Those scheduled to graduate soon must present a letter confirming completion and date of intended graduation, indicating the honors they expect to be awarded.
Upon engagement, you will be required to provide copies and original certificates as proof of academic qualifications, including but not limited to High school and University Certificates.
- Huawei’s Seeds for the Future Program 2022 for young Kenyan University Students
- The EABL Undergraduate Internship Programme 2022 for young Kenyans
Deadline: Not Yet Specified
For More Information:
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP