The NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2023 is presently accepting applications from young Nigerians. Applying is as follows:
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is looking for competent individuals to work as graduate trainees.
As an internationally competitive LNG company, we are assisting in the improvement of Nigeria. On May 17, 1989, we were established as a private limited liability business with the goal of utilizing Nigeria’s enormous natural gas reserves to create LNG and NGLs for both domestic and international markets. We provide stimulating job options and a cutting-edge workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are made after conducting a competitive assessment based on business needs, job criteria, and individual qualifications.
Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who require reasonable adjustment during this recruitment by reason of disability should kindly let us know for our evaluation. After submitting an application on the NLNG portal, please send an email titled “Reasonable Adjustment” to Reasonableadjustment@nlng.com
A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is a change that must be made to remove or reduce a disadvantage related to:
- a job applicant’s disability when applying for a job
- an employee’s disability when doing their job
A University bachelor’s degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2:1) and above in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems)
- Social & Management Sciences
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Arts & Humanities
- Shipping & Marine Studies
Applicants should only attach the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be only in PDF format:
- NYSC completion or exemption certificate
- Copy of University degree certificate
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate
Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified. Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
For the best user experience, please make use of laptops and desktops, not Mobile Phones.
The supported Internet browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.nigerialng.com and follow the instructions below for more details on eligibility and how to apply:
- A. Log on to www.nigerialng.com
- B. Click on “Careers,“
- C. Click on “Current Vacancies,”
- D. Select “Register with Us” to register
- E. Click on “Login to Job Portal”
- F. Click on the position to access the job requirements and apply
- G. Attach /upload copies of only the specified documents – on the Job Portal
- NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS: application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Application window opens 1st November 2022 and closes 22nd November 2022.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Programme 2023 – Online Cohort 42
- Meta Elevate Coursera Scholarship 2022 for Black Learners
- Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for young Nigerians
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP