Work Better Africa Job Recruitment 2022
Work Better Africa is a workforce development and workplace transformation company that stimulates effective collaboration between employers and employees to build profitable and sustainable businesses.
They are focused on empowering the workforce to attain high-level Productivity, Peak Performance and become Profit oriented through our bespoke training and development programmes. Work Better Africa services include: Recruiting, Training, Coaching, Business Consulting and Publishing.
They are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Charted Accountant (CA) Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Additional qualifications will be added advantages.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated accounting experience, preferably in a hospitality or food and beverage environment and quality with a background that includes forecasting and budgeting.
- Apply for the YoungEd Africa Fellowship 2023
- Young Entrepreneurs Challenge Europe 2023 (worth £10,000)
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Innovation Challenge 2023 (up to $100,000)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong accounting software experience. Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience with PMS like Opera.
2. Guest Service Agent
- Responds to communications from guests,travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, or through a central reservation system.
- Creates and maintains reservation records-usually by date of arrival and alphabetical listing prepares letters of confirmation and promptly processes any cancellations and modifications.
- Additional duties may include preparing the list of expected arrivals for the front office, assisting in preregistration activities when appropriate, and processing advance reservation deposits.
- Greet guests in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
- A Bachelor Degree or its equivalent.
- Must speak, read. Write, and understand the English Language.
- At least one year of work experience.
- Previous hotel-related experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in Hotel software (Opera)and its functionalities.
3. General Manager
- A University Degree in Hotel Management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
- 10 to 20 years experience in the 4-Star or 5-Star hotel, with an international experience. And 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
4. Assistant Maintenance Manager
- Degree in Engineering or other related fields.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working as a multi-skilled technician in a full-service hotel or similar capacity in a service industry.
- General knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Kitchen and other trades.
- Good knowledge offire& life safety processes and procedures.
- Excellent command of the English language (oral and written).
- Strong knowledge of mechanical or electrical services.
- Able to train, coach, and develop team members.
15th November, 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP