Apply now for the Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Program 2022 if you are looking for a career in the Financial Services Industry and you have what it takes to be part of a winnning team. Application submission for the Coronation Insurance Graduate Trainee Program is currently open.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum of second class upper division) in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or Actuarial Science.
- Must have complete NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Must be 26 years and below
- Must have excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Must possess a great appetite for learning
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proiciency in the use of microsoft office suite.
- Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Ernst and Young Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates
- ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship Programme 2022/2023 for young Nigerian graduates
- Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2022 for young Nigerians
November 4th, 2022
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email address indicated under the apply button and using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP