The YoungEd Africa Fellowship 2023 is currently accepting applications. Scholarships, grants for capacity building, and community support are offered through the 9-Month YoungEd Africa Fellowship Program to promote professional growth across a range of career paths in the education sector.
YoungEd Africa’s goal is to enable young Africans to pursue fulfilling professions in education in order to better prepare Africa for the future. The YoungEd Professionals Program offers financing for attendance at short courses, seminars, workshops, and conferences with the goal of promoting capacity building, ongoing learning, and professional development.
Benefits of YoungEd Africa Fellowship 2023
- Financial and mentorship support is provided to facilitate study or research towards attaining a qualification in any field of education.
- Tuition fees for YoungEd Scholars are paid directly to their institution.
- YoungEd Professionals get funds quarterly, via the YoungEd Virtual Wallets.
- No cash disbursements are made to personal accounts.
Eligibility YoungEd Africa Fellowship 2023
- The YoungEd Scholar Programme is targeted at Africans between the ages of 16-30, who are studying or interested in studying education related courses at undergraduate or post graduate levels, in Africa.
- The YoungEd Professionals Programme is targeted at Africans between the ages of 20-40, who work in the education sector and are interested in building a successful career in a specific field of education.
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Innovation Challenge 2023 (up to $100,000)
- African Peacebuilding Network (APN) Individual Research Fellowships 2023
- TWAS Research Professors Programme 2022/2023 (Fully Funded)
- Chevening Western African Manuscripts Crowdsourcing Project Fellowship 2023/2024
YoungEd Africa Fellowship 2023 Application
- Apply for the YoungEd Scholar or Professional Track.
- YoungEd Africa Team reviews candidate’s application.
- Successful candidates receive Selection letters for the next cohort.
- Deadline: November 5, 2022
For more information, visit YoungEd Africa Fellowship.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP