Wageningen University Masters Scholarship Programme
Apply now for 2023/2024 Wageningen University Masters Scholarship Programme. The Wageningen University Masters Scholarship Programme offers talented and motivated students from Africa the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Wageningen University and to support capacity building in Africa.
With this programme, Wageningen university wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years masters programme.
- You are a citizen of an African country
- You are an excellent student with a First class honours degree or a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree
- You have applied for one the master’s programmes of Wageningen University & Research before 3 January 2022. For the MSc application please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme? (Non-EU/EFTA)
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ program.
- Apply for the YoungEd Africa Fellowship 2023
- Young Entrepreneurs Challenge Europe 2023
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Innovation Challenge 2023 (up to $100,000)
- Step 1: Check your eligibility for the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Step 2: Apply for an MSc programme before 1 February 2023
- Step 3: Selection for invitation to the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Step 4: Result of the selection process
- Step 5: Updates/changes
For more information: Visit Wageningen University Masters Scholarship Programme for Details
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP