Schmidt Futures/Rhodes Trust Rise Challenge 2023
Application is now open for the 2022 Schmidt Futures/Rhodes Trust Rise Challenge. Each year, Rise invites young talents from around the world to participate in the Rise Challenge. After applicants complete the Rise Challenge, Rise selects up to 500 Finalists to advance to “Finalist Days,” where they demonstrate their motivations, problem-solving abilities, and teamwork skills in an innovative interview format. From the 500 Finalists, Rise selects up to 100 Global Winners to receive various benefits as they work to serve others.
An initiative of Schmidt Futures and the Rhodes Trust, Rise is the anchor program of a $1 billion commitment from Eric and Wendy Schmidt to find and support global talent.
- Applicants for the 2023 cohort must be between the ages of 15 and 17 as of July 1, 2023, meaning they are born on or between July 2, 2005 and July 1, 2008.
- .It does not matter what country they live in, background they come from, or academic experience they have. Whether they are interested in science, innovation, technology, art, policy, community organizing, or any other discipline—we want to hear from them.
- Residential Summit
- Programming & Education
- Global Winner Network
- Higher Education Scholarships
- Technology Package
- Apply for the YoungEd Africa Fellowship 2023
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Innovation Challenge 2023 (up to $100,000)
- African Peacebuilding Network (APN) Individual Research Fellowships 2023
- TWAS Research Professors Programme 2022/2023 (Fully Funded)
- The 100-day Rise Challenge begins at 12:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on 18 October 2022 and ends at 16:59 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on 25 January 2023.
- You are encouraged to pace yourself throughout this time to complete a project before it’s over. How you use your time will be up to you, but Rise will provide guidance and suggestions along the way.
January 25, 2023
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Schmidt Futures/Rhodes Trust Rise Challenge 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP