Recent Nigerian graduates have the chance to gain priceless industry experience at a top petroleum company through the ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship Program. You can anticipate using your education and experience in a genuine business setting starting on the first day of your internship.
ExxonMobil supports lifelong learning and development. Through difficult assignments, you will have the chance to demonstrate your abilities and acquire useful work experience, skills, and knowledge. Your supervisors will also provide you with on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching.
The successful candidate will be deployed in Commercial team based in Lagos, Nigeria.
The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments: Production Engineering, Asset Engineering, Facilities Integrity Functional Engineering, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship Programme Eligibility
- Applicants to this programme must be a Nigerian with a bachelor degree
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019
ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship Programme Application Deadline
ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship Programme Application Deadline: November 21, 2022
How to Apply ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship Programme
To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s License)
- MTN Pulse Blow My Hustle Grant for Small Businesses and Hustlers in Nigeria (N68 Million)
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program 2022 (TSAP) For Young Nigerians
- FirstBank Technology Academy Recruitment for young Nigerian graduates
- ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship (Commercial)
- ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship (Engineering)
For More Information: