Applications are open for the Young Entrepreneurs Challenge Europe 2023. The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge brought to you by Verizon Business and Unloc is an annual event that seeks to find cutting edge young talent across Europe.
Got a great business idea or concept? If you’re 16-25 and have a fresh and innovative technology led idea for a business, or have started one already – then they want to hear from you. The competition seeks the best young minds from across Europe, young people with vision, social awareness and the ambition to achieve.
Stand a chance to win:
- £10,000/€11,000* of funding for your start-up business.
- A mentorship package to accelerate your idea.
- Finalist runners-up will receive £1,000 of funding for your start-up business.
- Ticket to the Global One Young World 2023 Belfast Summit in Ireland.
- Next Generation Social Sciences in Africa: Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Fellowship 2023 (up to $3,000)
- The World Heritage Futures Lab: Southern and Eastern Africa for creative technologists (Fully Funded to Cape Town, South Africa)
- Next Einstein Forum Young Ambassador Programme 2022-2024 for Young Africans
Applications will only be accepted from:
- Individuals between the ages of 16 and 25 years on February 1, 2023.
- Residents and/or citizens of a mainland European country.
- Business proposals must meet the following criteria: Be legal in all mainland European countries. Be either a pre-start (not yet trading); or not have been trading for more than 3 years and have an annual turnover
of less than £100,000 on February 1, 2023. Not have the purpose of political lobbying. Be the applicant’s own idea and not infringe on the copyright, patent or intellectual property of others. Immediate family members of the judging panel are not eligible to apply. Previous entrants who attended the Grand Final are not eligible to apply.
Applications will be judged on three key factors:
- Tech Innovation
- Simply record a short video of yourself that’s at least 60 seconds and a maximum of 90 seconds long – remember to explain how your idea meets the three criteria!
- Hit the apply button
- Fill out the application form and submit your video
- Sit tight and wait to hear from the judges: finalists are announced in early February 2023
For more information, visit Young Entrepreneurs Challenge Europe
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP