Application is open for the 2022 ALX/Udacity Tech Scholarship. The ALX/Udacity Tech Scholarship is dedicated to transforming the lives of 60,000 African youth, providing in-demand tech skills development coupled with a connected community and experienced network to launch a global technology career.
If you are interested in learning in-demand tech skills then you should apply for the ALX/Udacity Tech Scholarship. Once you complete your program, you will be eligible to join “The Room”, a powerful global community of the world’s top talent. In The Room, you can build relationships with your next employer, continue your personal and professional development, raise capital as an entrepreneur, attend inspiring events, find mentors, and grow your career for the rest of your life.
- Open to African youth between 18 to 35 years old;
- Fresh Graduates, Career switchers, Entrepreneurs, Freelancers & Junior to Mid-level professionals looking to transform their lives at Zero-cost.
The deadline for application for the ALX/Udacity Tech Scholarship is not specified.
- Call for Solutions: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment (CYFE) for Nigerians￼
- WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator 2022 (up to SGD 30k)
- TETFUND Alliance for Innovative Research (TETFAIR) 2022 for Nigerian Researchers
Follow the following steps in applying for the ALX/Udacity Tech Scholarship:
- STEP 1: Explore available Scholarship Programmes: Foundational – Beginner Level Programme. Nanodegree – Advanced Level Programme
- STEP 2: Choose your specialisation: Select the Nanodegree program or course you are most interested in and that fits your career goals.
- STEP 3: Check your programme: Read all the programme information such as expected outcomes, prerequisites, duration…etc. Ensure you meet the requirements.
- STEP 4: Apply: Apply by clicking the Apply Now button, complete your profile and fill in the application!
For more information: Visit ALX/Udacity Tech Scholarship 2022