Kelley African Venture Business Competition
Applications are now open for the 2022 Kelley African Venture Business Competition. The Kelly African Venture Business Competition is organized by the Africa Business Club at Kelley Business School as part of the organization’s Africa Week celebration.
The competition seeks to support African entrepreneurs on the continent, encourage innovation and reduce the hurdle around access to non-equity funding. The competition seeks promising early-stage African ventures focused on serving African markets to pitch their businesses for up to $5,000 in non-dilutive funding. Selected finalists will be exposed to networking opportunities with other impact-driven ventures, investors, and the Kelley community.
- 1st place – $2,900
- 2nd place – $2,100
- Call for Solutions: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment (CYFE) for Nigerians￼
- WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator 2022 (up to SGD 30k)
- TETFUND Alliance for Innovative Research (TETFAIR) 2022 for Nigerian Researchers
- Open to an African born entrepreneur with a start up based in Africa.
- Registered venture/start up with a minimum 1 year of operations.
- Viable business model with an addressable market and impact potential.
Participants will present their business ideas in the form of a business pitch to be eligible to participate. Application Deadline is October 21, 2022, by 11:59 pm EST. Finalists will be notified on October 27, 2022.
For more information, visit African Venture Business Competition
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP GROUP OR WHATSAPP 2
Leave a Reply