Among other things, the Cross-border Digital Entrepreneurship Program seeks to promote integrated development between Nigeria and partner countries.
The main goal of the 8-week CBDEP, as a go-to organization in the innovation and entrepreneurship space, is to support the economic and social development of Nigeria and partner countries through the development of talents, entrepreneurs, and home-grown innovative solutions.
Cross-Border Digital Entrepreneurship Program 2022 Eligibility
- Selected participants must have access to high-speed internet to successfully participate in the program.
- Open to young innovators, operators and entrepreneurs.
Cross-Border Digital Entrepreneurship Program 2022 Benefits
Participants will be admitted as an Opolo Fellow and will have access to coaching, mentorship, masterminds, and access the Opolo’s Community Platform.
Cross-Border Digital Entrepreneurship Program 2022 Application Deadline
Cross-Border Digital Entrepreneurship Program 2022 Application Deadline: October 18, 2022.
- TSL International Student Essay Competition 2023 (Win $500 + trip to a TSL Summit)
- Call for Solutions: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment (CYFE) for Nigerians￼
- Premium Trust Bank 2022 Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerians