The Migration and Employment Promotion Project (MEP), which is part of the Programme for Sustainable Economic Development (PSED), aims to develop and promote alternatives to irregular migration by encouraging entrepreneurship and self-employment.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft Fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is implementing the project in Ghana on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
Kumasi Hub Business Idea Competition 2022 Requirements
- Persons between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Individuals or groups with a business idea or an existing business seeking to expand
- Returning migrants who are ready to pursue an enterprise
- May have received training from PSED-MEP in the Ashanti Region
- Applicant resides in the Ashanti Region
- Does your business urgently need equipment worth 8000 Ghana Cedis to enhance productivity?
Kumasi Hub Business Idea Competition 2022 Benefits
- Ninety (90) finalists will receive training, mentoring and in-kind support for their businesses)
Kumasi Hub Business Idea Competition 2022 Application Deadline
Application Deadline: 12th October 2022
- iWatch Africa Program 2022: Empowering Newsrooms to Deal with Abuse of Women Journalists in Ghana & Nigeria
- WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator 2022 (up to SGD 30k)
- Gender Responsive Agriculture Systems Policy (GRASP) Fellowship 2022 for Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda & Uganda
For More Information: