Cape Town Graduate Internship Programme Requirements
Applications will be used to fill graduate internship Programme opportunities in various directorates. Individuals who have completed any one of the below qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Masters/Hons/Degree/B. Tech in the following spheres: Environmental Science/Management, Biology, Geography, Urban Planning, Economics or International Relations. In Animal Sciences/Zoology/Conservation Sciences/Veterinary Technology. Environmental or Oceanography Science. Regional and Town planning. Geomatics or GIS. Local Government/Development Management. Theatre and Performance Management Programme (Code AFA14). In Education and/ or Heritage/History/Museum studies or Tourism.
- National Diploma/ Diploma in Human Resources/Public Administration/Project Management, Business Administration, Office Management and Technology. In any Built Environment qualifications
(Civil, Architect, Structural and Land Surveyor).
- Environmental Law qualification
- Other qualifications that will be considered include Media studies, Communication or related fields.
How to Apply Cape Town Graduate Internship Programme
- Candidates must reside within the City of Cape Town
- Basic GIP Stipend: R49.08 Per Hour
- Basic WIL Stipend: R31.23 Per Hour
- External candidates: APPLY ON LINE VIA www.capetown.gov.za/careers
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request. Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
Cape Town Graduate Internship Programme
Cape Town Graduate Internship Programme Application Deadline: 21st October 2022
- ARUP EDUCATION TRUST 2023 BURSARY PROGRAMME FOR SOUTH AFRICANS
- NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE SOUTH AFRICAN REVENUE SERVICE (SARS)
- DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM INTERNSHIP PROGRAM FOR SOUTH AFRICAN GRADAUTES: 2022-2024
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP