The youth employment programme provides South African youngsters with opportunities to get work experience.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Render support for Provincial Municipal environment analysis.
- Support the implementation environmental provincial advocacy initiatives.
- Support the planning and implementation of environmental education activities.
- Organize and distribute environmental education and awareness promotional materials.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual provincial environmental advocacy reports.
- Provide logistical support; Facilitate traveling and booking needs; Process S&T and Kilometre claims.
- Provide administrative and secretariat support.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- Collate monthly, quarterly performance reports.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Facilitate procurement of goods and services.
- A Grade 12 certificate.
- No experience required.
Advantageous: A post-matric qualification in Public Administration/Administration will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations and Treasury Practice Note.
- Knowledge of administrative/clerical procedure, financial, procurement procedures, departmental procedures, and prescript/policies.
- Coordination and stakeholder management
- Interpersonal; organizational, facilitation and coordination skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of government planning processes.
- Ability to work under pressure, work with difficult people, be responsible and loyal, be honest and reliable,
- Ability to workwork long hours voluntarily
- Ability to work with limited supervision. Computer literacy and operation of all Microsoft packages.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form (Download Here) and must be accompanied by recently updated CV. Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of an ID documents, qualiications, and recent academic transcripts / records.
Reference No: Youth Community Outreach Programme
Applications must be submitted to:
- HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTITIONER: DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
- NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE SOUTH AFRICAN REVENUE SERVICE (SARS)
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR: SOUTH AFRICA’S DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT (Closing Date: 14 October 2022)