Application is open to students of any recognised Nigerian institutions and universities between the ages of 18 and 35.
The top winners will be given cash prize and will be sponsored on digital skills vocational training.
- English Language only
- Microsoft word format
- Essay must be between 800 and 1000 words
- Essays must be prepared in font size 12, Times New Roman, double spacing, and pages in numbered
To be eligible for the Seyi Makinde Essay Competition, you must:
- Be an indigene of Oyo State in any Nigerian institution
- Or a resident of Oyo State
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
Top 20 Winners will be selected
- First Prize: ₦200,000
- Second Prize: ₦150,000
- Third Prize: ₦100,000
- Top 20 Participant will be sponsored for digital skills vocational training
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Copy of essay
- Name and contact details
- Proof of students identification and residency
- Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022 for young Nigerians (Fully Funded)
- HNG Internship 2022 for young Nigerian creatives
- Heineken Finance Management Trainee Programme 2022 for Young Graduates
Method of Application
Entrants must be creative and draw practical examples from the concluded or ongoing infrastructural projects in Oyo State.
Points will be awarded to in-depth analysis and understanding of the topic, creativity, originality, depth of research and real-life application and no submission is allowed after the deadline date as stated above
The deadline is on November 30th, 2022
Interested applicants should submit 1 copy of essay using the link below.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP