The Nimbus Aid Project 2022 is now accepting applications. Since its inception in 2016, the Nimbus Aid Project has provided assistance to businesses and non-profit organizations dedicated to teaching, enabling, and empowering their communities.
Nigerians are urged to suggest a non-profit organization that has exhibited a commitment to teaching, enabling, and empowering their communities each year. A winner is chosen through social media and receives marketing and awareness support on Nimbus digital screens throughout Nigeria.
To mark the 10th anniversary of Nimbus Media Ltd, the Nimbus Aid Project is expanded this year. It will support 10 women-led pre-seed tech startups and SMEs with over N20m in marketing support and brand awareness. The 10 companies announced as winners will receive N2 million each in outdoor advertising to support their awareness and brand-building efforts.
The Nimbus Aid Project, formerly known as “Nominate A Charity,” is part of Nimbus Media Limited’s commitment to giving back to the community and society.
Nimbus Aid Project 2022 for Women Benefits
- N2 million in outdoor advertising on Nimbus digital screens across Nigeria.
- Amplification and mentions via digital and media outreach campaigns linked to the Nimbus Aid Project.
- Brand and key personnel profiles in Nimbus Aid Project press release.
- Opportunity to present their brands to public and private sector headers at the “Nimbus at 10” event.
- Post-event content for their digital channels.
Nimbus Aid Project 2022 for Women Eligibility
- Open to women-led pre-seed tech startups and SMEs;
- Businesses must be based in Nigeria.
Nimbus Aid Project 2022 for Women Application Deadline
Deadline: October 6, 2022
By submitting this application, as the authorised representative of the mentioned legal entity, you hereby certify that:
- All necessary internal authorisations have been obtained in order to permit the legal entity you represent to submit this application.
- All the information given in relation to this application is complete, accurate and correct.
- You are aware that the decision of the Nimbus Aid Project selection committee is final.
- You understand that terms and conditions apply to this application.
- If eventually selected as a beneficiary, your organisation will cover all costs to attend the Nimbus Aid Project award ceremony in Lagos, Nigeria, in November 2022.
- Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022 for young Nigerians (Fully Funded)
- Savvy Prize 2023 for Impact Driven Entrepreneurs (worth $3,000)
- HNG Internship 2022 for young Nigerian creatives