In order to meet Mr. President’s resolve to improve the education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites qualified education students in Nigerian colleges of education and universities to apply for the 2022 Bursary Awards. Please be advised that the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education have submitted relevant information to the Federal Ministry of Education (NCCE).
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Complete form online
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022 Application Deadline
Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022 Application Deadline: October 21, 2022
- Heineken Finance Management Trainee Programme 2022 for Young Graduates
- Bloomberg Engineering Recruitment Programme 2022 for Nigerian Students & Graduates.
- Savvy Prize 2023 for Impact Driven Entrepreneurs (worth $3,000)
For More Information: