Application is now open for the 2022 Heineken management Trainee Program for young graduates. The Heineken Management Trainee Program includes rotation throughout the functions of the Finance department. In each function you will receive a specific assignment to ensure diverse learning and development opportunities are made available for the joiners.
The program is designed to give you early responsibility, which will prepare you to hit the ground running. Part of your time will be dedicated to job specific training, to ensure you have all the skills you need as an employee in our company. You will receive tuition from our expert coaches and receive feedback regularly.
- Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Years of Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCGs.
- Excellent command of English Language.
- World Bank Paid Internship Program 2022/2023 for young professionals
- Nnamdi Azikiwe International African Student Fellowship 2022 at Michigan State University
- Ayas Web3 Fellowship 2022 for young Africans
- Critical and Challenging
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- High Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Pro-active & Teamwork oriented
- Additionally Skills in Microsoft (Excel & PowerPoint) and Power Bi is a plus.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Heineken Management Trainee Program
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP