World Bank Paid Internship Program 2022/2023
Application is now open for The World Bank Internship Program 2022/2023. The World Bank Internship offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank. The opportunity is a paid internship and allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work, while improving skills in a diverse environment. In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.)
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time). There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- The World Bank Internship Program typically seeks candidates for: Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
- These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.
- Driven by business needs, most Intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the WB country offices. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
- Ayas Web3 Fellowship 2022 for young Africans
- Margaret McNamara Educational Grants Scholarship 2023
- iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE for Young Change makers 2023
The Internship will start by November–March and the deadline for application submission is October 1-31 each year.
All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the World Bank Group Winter Internship Program 2022/2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP