Application for the Margaret McNamara Educational Grants scholarship is now open to female students from Developing Countries. The Margaret McNamara Educational grants aim to assist women in pursuing their education so as to improve the lives of women and children. The Educational grants will be used to enroll in schools in the USA and Canada respectively.
About $15,000 Education grants are awarded to women from developing and middle-income countries who, upon obtainment of their degree, intend to return to or remain in their countries, or other developing countries, and work to improve the lives of women and/or children.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be at least 25 years old at time of application deadline (see specific regional program application below);
- Be a national of a country listed on the MMEG Country Eligibility List (listed below);
- Be enrolled at an accredited academic institution when submitting application; and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant by the Board;
- Not be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund or Inter-American Development Bank staff member or spouse.
- UNDP Graduate Programme: (UNDP is looking for candidates to join the 2023 Graduate Programme Pool)
- Airtel Young Leaders Programme 2022 Application is now Open!
- Africa Climate Mobility Initiative (ACMI) Youth Forum at COP27
Each scholarship recipient is given a one time award approximately $15,000 Grants to last for the duration of study.
Make sure to read the Application Checklist & FAQs before applying, and when applying, select “US-Canada program” in the first question of the application. If the programme name does not appear, the programme may be closed to new applications.
Also make sure to submit ALL documents as listed. Only complete applications will be accepted.
For more information: Visit the Margaret McNamara Educational Grants Scholarship official webpage
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP