HNG Internship is a large scale, fast-paced virtual internship for people learning code, design, project management and technical sales/marketing. It’s intended for early junior developers/designers who have already completed a training program or have basic knowledge.
The HNG Internship is designed to surface the very best of candidates out of a large pool of participants. It is fast paced and challenging, and helps people learn how to work in teams, deal with pressure and quickly expand their knowledge. It is virtual and remote internship that enables you learn and improve your skills by working on real-world projects. It is for people learning to code/design/manage and want to accelerate their knowledge.
Anybody can apply. The Internship itself focuses on participants with prior experience either by going through the training phase, or self learning. However, if you have no prior experience, HNG still encourage you to apply you’ll learn a lot from the experience.
- If you have prior coding or design skills / knowledge
- If you are a professional looking to connect with others
- If you are looking for a challenge
- IOC Young Leader
- Scholarship Alert: Rotary Yoneyama Foundation Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarships 2023 for International Students
- Uncap funding for early-stage founders (50,000 Euros in funding)
- Frontend Development
- Backend Development
- UI/UX Design
- Mobile Development
- Product Management Track
- Dev-Ops Track
- Sales/Digital Marketing
- You will rapidly improve your technical skills. You will meet other smart, people. You will build a great network that will serve you for life.
- Every week new projects are assigned to interns as tasks to complete and present to be promoted to the next stage.
The invites will be sent via email on 27th, Oct 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the HNG 9.0 Internship Program 2022
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP