Ayas Web3 Fellowship 2022 for young Africans
Applications are now open for the Ayas Web3 Fellowship for young Africans 2022. Coinbase Giving, a charitable program within Coinbase focused on the goal of increasing economic freedom, and Aya, an online platform that connects the best African talent with organisations all over the world, recently came together to help fund Aya’s Web3 Fellowship.
The fellowship lasts for a 9-month period, with 6 months being for practical training in your chosen track and 3 months for job placement/internships (for the top performers) in order to equip you with solid professional experience. The fellowship is an immersive remote experience with all aspects of the training organised virtually.
- You may have a full time job and apply as long as your job allows you the flexibility to dedicate 20 – 25 hours per week for the fellowship’s activities.
- There is no age limit for the fellowship. Just don’t be 100+ years old.
- Completing the fellowship will equip you with in-demand skills to get matched with employers on the aya gigs platform
- UNDP Graduate Programme: (UNDP is looking for candidates to join the 2023 Graduate Programme Pool)
- Airtel Young Leaders Programme 2022 Application is now Open!
- Apply For The Food Systems Leadership Programme
- The initial first few weeks would focus on foundational concepts.
- In the weeks following that, you will begin your learning of core concepts which you will practice through individual projects.
- In the final weeks of the fellowship, you will collaborate with other participants to work on interesting web3 projects.