Kansas State University International Excellence Scholarships
Application is now open for the Kansas State University International Excellence scholarship 2023. Apply If you are an incoming domestic or international freshman, transfer, or a graduate student.
The International Excellence Scholarship is Awarded to incoming international freshmen with a high school GPA between 3.75-4.00 (or above).
- $8,000 renewable award
- 3.0 K-State GPA required for renewal
- UNDP Graduate Programme: (UNDP is looking for candidates to join the 2023 Graduate Programme Pool)
- Airtel Young Leaders Programme 2022 Application is now Open!
- Africa Climate Mobility Initiative (ACMI) Youth Forum at COP27
- All admitted degree-seeking international undergraduate students may apply for these scholarships. If you apply, you will be automatically considered for, and could receive, all three awards.
- To apply for scholarship consideration, please submit a personal statement via email to email@example.com no later than the application deadline listed below. Please include your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
- The personal statement should be no more than 500 words and answer the question: “What will you contribute to the K-State Family as a student?” While the statement should be in English, your proficiency level will not be a factor in your consideration.
Please note that meeting the eligibility requirements for a scholarship does not guarantee an award, as all award amounts and criteria are pending availability of funds and are subject to change. Plan to apply by the priority application date corresponding to your entry term for full scholarship consideration.
For more information: Visit Award Webpage for Details
Leave a Reply