Africa Climate Mobility Initiative (ACMI) Youth Forum – COP27 Delegate (Funded to Egypt)
Are you between the ages of 18 and 30 and wish to attend the COP27? Apply today for a chance to attend the Africa Climate Mobility Initiative (ACMI) Youth Forum at COP27.
The Global Centre for Climate Mobility (GCCM) is hosting the Climate Mobility Pavilion during COP27 (CMP). Youth Day has been recognized as one of the pavilion’s ten thematic days on November 10th. ACMI Youth delegates for the CMP will be chosen to guarantee broad geographic representation across Africa, gender balance, and representation of a wide range of climate impacts and mobility experiences – with an emphasis on the most vulnerable.
Those living in places where the risk of climate impacts is greatest will be given special consideration, as they would not normally have the opportunity to participate in global events and decision making. Through the application procedure, 3-5 delegates will be chosen.
Africa Climate Mobility Initiative Cost
- The expenses for travel to COP27 and accommodation during the stay at COP27 would be covered for the selected Youth Delegates.
Africa Climate Mobility Initiative Eligibility
- Applicant must be aged between 18-30 on the deadline date to be considered as a delegate.
- Migrant and displaced youth living in Africa or who were born in Africa are strongly encouraged to apply.
Africa Climate Mobility Initiative Application
Applications will be collected through this online form and through nominations from UNICEF’s country offices.
Africa Climate Mobility Initiative Application Deadline
Africa Climate Mobility Initiative Application Deadline: October 2, 2022
- UNDP Graduate Programme: (UNDP is looking for candidates to join the 2023 Graduate Programme Pool)
- Airtel Young Leaders Programme 2022 Application is now Open!
- Apply For The Food Systems Leadership Programme
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP GROUP OR WHATSAPP 2
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Leave a Reply