Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023, USA (Fully-funded)
The Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance for exceptionally resourceful and innovative scholars to get research help and technical training in their respective professions. This international Academy Academics Program at Harvard draws recent Ph.D. scholars as well as doctoral candidates – scholars who are nearing the completion of their doctoral degree – from all over the world. Scholars with exceptional ability in the social sciences, law, and another foreign language, history, or culture may apply for the Harvard Academy Scholarship Program. To be eligible for this funded scholarship, scholars must also demonstrate promising prospects for exceptional careers in various educational and other related institutions.
The Academy Scholars Program 2023 is a highly competitive program, and the selection committee will select the most promising young scholars with expertise in social science and law who have worked outside of the United States and Canada. The Harvard Academy is becoming increasingly concerned about domestic and international issues related to the scholars’ study. Using certain criteria, the Harvard Academy Academics Program creates a community of resourceful, imaginative, smart, curious, and original scholars. Each year, six scholars are chosen for this program based solely on their merit, regardless of origin or color.
Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 Details:
- Program Host Country: United States
- Sponsor(s): Harvard University/Academy
- Host Institution(s): Harvard University
- Financial Coverage: Up to $70,000 annual stipend + other benefits
- Course Level: PhD and Postdocs
- Eligibility: All International Students
- Deadline: September 23, 2022.
Benefits of Harvard Academy Scholars 2023:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will be compensated with a $70,000 annual stipend.
- Scholars will receive a stipend of $35,000 per year until they receive their PhD degree.
- Two-year residence at Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies.
- Financial assistance for research and travel expenses will be supplemented by an already-paid stipend.
- Research assistance.
- The cost of medical insurance will be covered.
Eligibility Criteria for the Harvard Academy Scholars 2023:
- The Harvard Academy Scholars Program is open to students from all over the world.
- Doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law who have recently received their PhD (or a comparable professional school degree).
- PhD candidates must be in the thesis writing phase at the time of application.
- Doctoral candidates who finish their studies by the end of September 2018 are eligible.
- Global Leadership Challenge 2022: Apply Now (Fully-funded)
- Halcyon Fellowship applications are Open (Fully-funded)
- Scholarship Alert: Rotary Yoneyama Foundation Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarships 2023 for International Students
The application deadline to apply for the Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 in the United States of America is September 23, 2022.
How to apply for the Harvard Academy Scholars 2023:
- To be considered for the Harvard Academy Scholars programme, applicants must submit their applications online.
- Cover letter in which the applicant’s academic field, country or region, specialization, and proposed research topic are briefly described.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé, which should include a list of publications.
- The candidate must submit a 2500 word research proposal describing the research methodology and goals.
- The candidate must submit a copy of their PhD transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation
- The application and supporting documentation must be sent in PDF format.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP GROUP OR WHATSAPP 2
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Leave a Reply