Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a significant telecommunications services provider in Nigeria, with headquarters in Lagos, the country’s commercial capital. With a client base of more than 39.8 million, the telecom ranks among the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers. 2G, 3G, and 4G cellular services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services are among the company’s product offerings.
- Every great story begins with the right move. “Break the mold and go for Gold” as you apply for the Airtel Young Leadership program.
- The Programme is open to young graduates with 0 – 3 years of work experience, post NYSC.
- Access Bank Nigeria 2022 Entry Level Tech Recruitment for young African graduates
- LeadNext Ambassadors for a Global Future Programme 2023
- Orange Corners Nigeria Programme 2022 for Entrepreneurs (up to €40,000 in funding)
Airtel Young Leadership Program 2022 Application Deadline
Airtel Young Leadership Program 2022 Application Deadline: September 30, 2022.
Airtel Young Leadership Program 2022 Requirements
- Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree in Social Science, Art or Engineering with 0-3 years of experience post NYSC
- Must be smart, result oriented and self driven
For More Information: