Are you a woman leader? Apply now to join the Introduction to Leadership (ITL) Course 2022 and invest in your leadership development with Wedu!
Through this two-month self-paced online course, you will complete a series of reflection exercises that will help you gain clarity on your priorities, map out a vision for your life, and set goals around your ambitions. Using a series of self-paced reflective exercises, the ITL helps women focus on their leadership development objectives and reflect on their personal and professional goals.
Wedu Introduction to Leadership Course 2022 Benefits
- Receive the Certificate of Completion
- Join Wedu’s global leadership community of over 4,500 community members;
- Access education financing through the Future Income Sharing Agreement;
- Become a Rising Star where you will be eligible to receive lifelong leadership development support.
Wedu Introduction to Leadership Course 2022 Eligibility
- Open to women leaders with diverse backgrounds and interests – they do not restrict or select based on cultural, socioeconomic, political, religious, or professional affiliations and factors.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
- GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022 for Women & Youth-led Agribased Startups
- Ingressive for Good Women in Software Development Scholarship
- Growth4Her Accelerator Programme 2022 for Women SMEs in Nigeria & Cameroon
Wedu Introduction to Leadership Course 2022 Deadline
Deadline: October 10, 2022
Wedu Introduction to Leadership Course 2022 Application
- The course will be in English and be online
- Approximately 2 hours per week
- Duration: One month (for each part)