Applications are now open for the Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos. The Chairman of the Senate Committee on Industries, Senator Adetokunbo Abiru has today launched the N300 Million constituency revolving loan at a six percent annual interest rate for Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs).
Recall MSME Africa had earlier reported the loan initiative set to kickstart on the 15th of September.
The Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan was eligible to participants of one-day MSME Clinic/Workshop organised in November 2021 in collaboration with the Fate Foundation and Standard Chartered Foundation, and now the Loan Initiative’ offer is open again.
Over 1,000 MSMEs from 98 wards in the 16 LGAs/LCDAs of the Lagos East Senatorial District attended the event.
- United People Global Sustainability Leadership Class of 2023
- Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge 2022 for Young African Entrepreneurs (up to $100,000)
- African Union – European Union Digital for Development Blogging Competition for Bloggers (Fully Funded to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
The deadline for Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan Submission is not specified
Simply walk-in to any LSETF liaison offices within the 16 LGA/LCDAs in Lagos East with the following requirements:
- Recent tax clearance
- Duly registered business with CAC (For loans above N500,000)
- NIN (National Identification Number)
- Registered with LASRRA
- A mobile phone with an internet subscription (Optional)
- Bank account details
- ATM card with at least a one-year expiry date
- A certificate of attendance from a business workshop or training from any recognised institution or body.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP