The Stanbic Bank Tanzania Graduate Trainee Programme is an 18 month structured programme which aims to equip young and talented individuals with skills required in meeting current and future skill demands of the world of work. Stanbic Bank aim to build future leaders within the business environment.
- First Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, Sciences, Fintech/Bitcoin, Social Sciences etc.
- GPA minimum 3.2
- Less than two years working experience
- Exposure to internship at reputable institutions Tanzanian citizen
- One Young World/AstraZeneca Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 3 ($50,000 grant)
- ECOWAS Internship Immersion Program 2022 for young African Graduates
- One Young World Deloitte Lead 2030 Challenge ( US$50,000 grant & Sponsorship to participate in the OYW Summit 2023, Belfast)
- Creative, innovative and eager to try new ideas
- Learning agility
- Futuristic mindset
- Self-driven attitude
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Stanbic Tanzania Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP