Mr Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwoolu, conceptualized the Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) as an intervention program aiming at creating jobs, reducing poverty, and assuring food security via training and empowering of women and youths in modern agricultural practices as Agripreneurs.
This is consistent with the Ministry of Agriculture’s roles in the State Government’s T.H.E.M.E.S. development plan, which include capacity building, wealth and employment generation, and ensuring food security, among other things.
Lagos Agripreneurship Programme Requirements
- Passion for agriculture
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Satisfactory physical/health condition
- Age ranges between 18-35 years for men and 18-55 years for women
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for placement into a One-Month Training in Poultry, Piggery, Aquaculture, Vegetable Value Chains, E-Agric and Agribusiness at the Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe. At the completion of training, participants will also undergo a minimum of 3 months internship and mentorship phase in their chosen value chains.
- Thereafter, successful participants will be linked to sources of finance for loan consideration.
- Access Bank Nigeria 2022 Entry Level Tech Recruitment for young African graduates
- UBA National Essay Competition 2022 for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (Win N5,000,000 educational grant)
- Orange Corners Nigeria Programme 2022 for Entrepreneurs (up to €40,000 in funding)
Lagos Agripreneurship Programme Application Deadline
Application Deadline: Unspecified
- Qualified Applicants are required to visit the LAP APPLICATION PORTAL from 12th September, 2022 to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should follow the online instructions on filling the registration form and upload required documents (Applicant’s LASRRA Card and Academic Credentials)
- Applicants are advised to take pictures of the above mentioned documents and store on their Smart Phones, Tablets or Laptop / Desktop computers prior to accessing the registration portal. This is for the ease of uploading the documents on request.
- Applicants are instructed to fill in all required details as failing to do so would render their application incomplete
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through SMS to attempt online Aptitude Test on dates to be slated for each month.
For More Information:
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP