The Ministry of Youth Affairs of the Republic of Tatarstan (Russian Federation) and the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) is organizing the International Youth Festival of Modern Muslim Culture in partnership with the Academy of Youth Diplomacy, Academy of Creative Youth and Tatarstan Republican Youth Public Foundation “SELET” International Programme on 25-30 October 2022 in Kazan, Tatarstan (RF)
The Festival’s primary goal is to identify and support the creativity of original authors, performers, and creative teams of Russian regions and the OIC countries aged between 18-35 through various sessions and workshops, holding the International Youth Festival.
The Festival has the following objectives:
1. Building interregional communication among the youth of Russian Regions and the OIC Countries through the Festival,
2. Providing young talents with the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the Modern Muslim Culture development,
3. Bringing different communities together to celebrate common beliefs and values,
4. Fostering intercultural diversity and the spirit of “unity” of youth from the OIC Geography,
5. Recognizing the talented youth in the field of theatre and original genre, music, choreography, fine arts, and cinema,
6. Providing an environment that unites passionate, creative and interested young people who are passionate about creativity, and interested in cultural enrichment,
7. Improving the skills of participants in the field of theatre, original genre, music, choreography, fine arts, cinema,
8. Establishing and strengthening of professional cultural ties between creative teams and performers,
9. Encouraging and motivating young participants to be actively involved in intercultural events,
10. Establishing an interactive platform for interaction between project participants and experts.
LOCATION & DATE
Location: Kazan/Tatarstan (Russian Federation)
Date: 25-30 Oktober 2022
- Leigh Day LLB Scholarship 2022-2023 at University of Fort Hare & the University of the Western Cape (up to R40,000)
- 8th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2022 – Bangkok, Thailand (Scholarship available)
The Organizing Committee will make the final selection. Applicant should meet the following criteria:
● Youth aged between 18-35 from Russia, OIC Member States and beyond,
● Who is/are involved in the categories of theatre and original genre, choreography, music, Art, and cinema at national/international level,
● Passionate and motivated about cultural activities,
● Ability to communicate in English.
THE FORMAT AND METHODOLOGY
The Festival will be held in 3 stages:
■ Stage 1 – “Call for Applications and Application Process”: Between 5-25 September 2022.
Applications are accepted in the prescribed format at the link
■ Stage 2 – “Selection and Qualifying stage”: Between 25-30 September 2022.
According to the application results 100 participants will be accepted for the Festival (60 participants from the regions of Russia, and 56 participants from the OIC countries). Competitive selection of participants for the Festival is carried out by an expert jury committee on a completed application and the indicated achievements and video materials.
■ Stage 3 – Participation in the Festival”: Between 25-30 October 2022. The five-day Festival programme will consist of the Gala concert preparation and an educational programme that includes master classes, meetings with cultural figures, and cultural exchange between participants from different countries. Expert jury committee will select the winners and laureates of the Festival in each category.
The Host Country will cover travel, accommodation, and other costs.
The Festival will be organised in the following categories:
● Theatre and original genre,
● Fine arts,
Application Deadline: 25 September 2022
Full attended participants will be awarded a certificate issued by ICYF and programme partners.
Ms. Luiza Karimova, Programme Coordinator:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone:+7 917-749-60-55
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP