GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022 for Women & Youth-led Agribased Startups
The GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022 is now accepting applications. The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) has partnered with CoLab to launch an agribusiness innovation challenge in Kaduna aimed at providing technical assistance training, improving access to financial services, and developing business concepts that leverage innovation to improve supply chain efficiency. This covers production, processing, distribution, and marketing innovation.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is a Swiss-based foundation, launched at the United Nations in 2022 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with governments, businesses and civil society, GAIN, which aims to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious foods for all people, especially the most vulnerable, has partnered with four innovation hubs in Nigeria to implement the Agribusiness Innovation Challenge to support the holistic development of Nigeria’s Agricultural sector.
GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022 Prize
- This programme will run for 6 months and startups have the opportunity to win N5million in cash.
GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022 Eligibility
- Open to women and youth-led agribased startups;
- They should be operational in Kaduna State, Nigeria;
- Applicants will be selected based on how relevant their startup is to the improvement of the supply chain in Kaduna and their pitch decks. The pitch decks should include the name of your business, your unique value proposition, target markets, business surveys, business registration details, evidence of traction, problem statements and solution.
- Access Bank Nigeria 2022 Entry Level Tech Recruitment for young African graduates
- Growth4Her Accelerator Programme 2022 for Women SMEs in Nigeria & Cameroon
- Vital Voices GROW Fellowship 2023 for Women Entrepreneurs (Scholarship available)
GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022 Application
Applications will close on October 3, 2022. Selected participants will be notified by October 6, 2022 and must confirm participation by October 8, 2022.
For more information, visit Agribusiness Innovation Challenge
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP