First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023 for young graduates
First National Bank (FNB) invites unemployed graduates to apply for the FNB International Graduate Trainee.
First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program Purpose
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program Experience and Qualifications
Minimum Qualification: Students in their last year of a university degree in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, etc.), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field. This is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the busines
- ASU/Mastercard Foundation/Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarships 2023/2024 for young African Professionals (Fully Funded Master’s program at Arizona State University, USA)
- Africa Startup Initiative Program (ASIP) 2023 for African tech startups (EUR 15,000 in cash funding)
- African Union Summit on Industrialization and Economic Diversification Essay Contest 2022 for Young Africans
For More Information:
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP