The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational program, where you can gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
In addition, the SMDP aims to develop Next-Gen leaders who will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- Sterling value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture 2022/2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for young Nigerians
- UN SDSN Youth Nigeria SDG Advocate Programme 2022
- Project T-Max Technical Vocational Education and Training Programme (TVET) for young Nigerians
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Sterling is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (they do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications maylead to disqualification.
For More Information: Visit the SMDP Official Webpage
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP